Frequently Asked Questions
- What is your return policy?
- What is your policy on conflict diamonds?
- What if the item is not in stock?
- What if the item is not in stock?
- Do you ship overseas?
- What if my shipping address is different from my billing address?
- Do you do custom orders?
- Do your diamonds come with a certificate?
- Do you offer ring resizing services?
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- What metals are items available in?
- Do you offer upgrades?
- Why are your prices so low?
- What if I can’t find the diamond I want?
- What is your contact information?
1) What is your return policy?
Our hassle-free 30-day returns policy allows you to return your items for a full refund. If you’re diamonds are special ordered, you have a 10-day return policy. If returning an item, please follow these steps:
- Call 713-785-9600 and request an authorization code
- Write this code on the Return Slip that came stapled to your invoice
- You can ship items via US Postal Service or UPS
- All items shipped back must be insured
Please note that items resized to size 8 or over, items with engravings and items that have been altered by sources other than Inter-Continental Jewelers cannot be returned. Please call 713-785-9600 for more information.
2) What is your policy on conflict diamonds?
Here at ICJ, we take ethical standards seriously and have the highest regard for human rights. Because of this, we strictly adhere to the Kimberley Process. This is an international agreement whereby participating countries agree not to accept conflict (blood) diamonds. Conflict diamonds are diamonds traded illegally and used to finance wars and conflicts in Africa. The Kimberley Process stipulates that all diamonds must be received officially sealed and certified that they are non-conflict diamonds.
3) What if the item is not in stock?
If you find an item you like which is currently out of stock, simply contact us at 713-785-9600 and we will happily manufacture the same item for you. Please allow between 5-7 working days for everything except bracelets, which take between 2-4 weeks. If you would like your item shipped sooner, please contact us.
4) What is your shipping policy?
All our items are shipped free of charge via FedEx.
5) Do you ship overseas?
If you would like us to ship a product overseas to you, please get in touch with us and we will be glad to accommodate you.
6) What if my shipping address is different from my billing address?
If you are not home to sign for your order, let us know and we can ship the order to a different location. For your security to protect against fraud, your credit card company will be contacted to confirm they have this alternate address on file. Please call your bank to provide them with this alternate address.
7) Do you do custom orders?
If you can’t find what you’re looking for on our site, we’re happy to assist you with a custom order. As we are a jewelry manufacturer, we can craft any type of jewelry from a simple sketch. Please contact us on 713-785-9600 or at email@example.com so we can help you with bringing your vision to reality.
8) Do your diamonds come with a certificate?
All our diamonds come with an appraisal by either the Gemological Institute of America (GIA) or the European Gemological Lab (EGL). These institutions represent the highest standard for evaluating the quality of the diamond, in relation to cut, quality, color and clarity. You can view the certificates for each loose diamond on our site.
9) Do you offer ring resizing services?
All rings come with a single free resizing. If you do need to resize another time, there will be a small charge. Simply choose your ring size from the drop down menu before you add your item to the shopping cart.
For sizes larger than 7.5, please call 713-785-9600. There is a minimum charge of $75 for these sizes, as they require more gold to manufacture.
10) What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept Mastercard, Visa, American Express and Discover.
For orders over the phone, we accept wire transfers.
However, we do not accept personal checks and money orders.
11) What metals are items available in?
While most of the items on our site are displayed in white gold, they also come in 14K yellow gold and platinum.
Please contact us if you have any questions about these.
12) Do you offer upgrades?
Yes, we do. If you would like to trade in your current diamond for one with higher quality or color, we may be able to assist you. Please contact us for more information.
13) Why are your prices so low?
Because we manufacture all our jewelry on site, we’re able to save significantly on the cost of the jewelry.
This allows us to pass these savings on to you at 50-75% of the retail cost.
14) What if I can’t find the diamond I want?
In the unlikely event that you can’t find the diamond you want on our site, get in touch with us and speak to our diamond and jewelry experts.
We will do our best to help you find the diamond that suits your specifications.